Tuesday 25 June 2013

Back in the saddle with a new publication and a new website


Good to be back blogging, can’t believe it’s been eight months since my last entry! Shame on me!

I have been busy, what with editing for Rainstorm Press and for my private clients, plus the usual antics of a manic housewife with 4 kids and co-director to my hubby’s satellite coms company!

I have also updated my editing website to http://www.gledsoneditingservices.com as I have branched out by not committing purely to dark fiction editing but all genres and non-fiction!
Do check out my page if you need a reliable and competent fiction editor.

Also good news on the writing front, my story MARIONETTE is appearing in Quixotic: Not Everyday Love Stories anthology edited by J. Travis Grundon and Lindsey Beth Goddard, the renowned editors of the Forrest J. Ackerman’s Living Dead Anthology.

Here is the table of contents. Book cover to follow and publishing release date!

Star Crossed – Jennifer L. Miller
Marionette – Charlotte Gledson
Nature of the Beast – Benjamin Martinson
Sunday - A. J. Brown
Sirena – Michael Critzer
A Game of Frisbee – Jean Michelle DeSanto
Fulfilling a Fantasy – Amanda L. Crandall
Legacy – Leslee Marie Lewandoski
Mercy – J. Travis Grundon
One Box and Two Suitcases – B.C. Brown
Dying to be with you – Lindsey Beth Goddard
Vermin Free – Justin Brock-Jones
Hell's a Cabin- Joe Moe

Details on the official release date will be released soon. We should be ready to go to print in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment